Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Bible Story

"Teagan what was your Sunday School Lesson about today?"
Well, Mommy, is was about Saul and he was on a big boat.
"Are you sure it wasn't Paul"
Nope, Mommy actually it was Saul.
"Oh, OK and what happened to Saul/Paul?"
Well, actually he was on a big boat and it got broke and fell apart in the water. And all the people fell into the water and they all got into a whale. except Saul actually.

"OK, so your story was about Saul on a boat that crashed and all the people except Saul got into the belly of a whale?"
Yes, Mommy, that was my story.

Daddy - Teagan it was Saul and they landed on an island.

NO, Daddy they didn't for real!!!


This reminded me of the stories that my sister Erin used to after Sunday School. Stories about Noah playing with Gorilla's and Moses and the big boat etc. We all used to laugh and my Mom would patiently listen to her stories. I was my Mom today as the rest of the family kinda quietly chuckled.
Too cute.

1 comment:

Erin T. said...

That's my girl...carrying on the tradition of...well...using her amazing imagination to expand the Bible stories! Good job not laughing in her face the way you used to do to me! :-)