Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day

No pics, but, great day. Kids all went to church with Daddy and although they were wrinkled and a bit dishelved, they looked nice and well, we did the best we could.

After church we hung out and did some stuff around the house. (I say we, I said, "kyle move this here. Rhia pick that up and put it away. Iain please return this there. Teagan ok, exactly. thanks honey) :-)

Later in the afternon, the Stovers came over. I awoke to a delicious smell of pork and potatoes in the oven. An egg hunt with the kids, dinner, strawberry dessert and watching the masters with dear friends. What could be better. I have NO interest in golf. I've never watched the master in my life. But, being with friends, and watching my kids play and enjoy themselves, make watching the masters fun! :-)

Now, I'm back to loopy and even now can barely see staright, so I'll go. Happy Easter all.
kt

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay, that was weird...my comment on your post just disappeared. I'll start over.
It was so good to be with you last night. I have said to my girls many times last night and today how much I miss you.