Wednesday, April 1, 2009

finally happened and I need your help!

So we've joked about it for years now. My husband likes to push the envelope. He has taken on the judges, the courts, the state and he's usually won too. But we knew one of these times he would push too hard and find himself in contempt.

Yup, contempt and sent to jail!! I was silent when he called me and I finally told him to use the time wisely and try to find some good clients while he was there because there was no way I had the money to bail him out! :-)

So I packed up the kids, put some ice on my sore shoulder and we went to the Big House to visit him. He gave me the name of a good attorney to call and of course when I called Joe Shark, his office said he was away on Spring Break, fishing probably!

Here is where things stand right now. My hubby is scrounging for clients during yard time and I've got the kids counting change trying to collect enough money to make bail. If you feel inclined to help please send a few dollars in an envelope to the address listed below. Thank you for your support and I will keep you posted.

Bail Out Money
c/o Katie April Fool's Martin
123 Fooled-you Street
Laughing, PA 40109

6 comments:

eckman fam said...

funny...you got me!

Lisa C said...

You almost had me . . . except your dear hubby opened the door for me this afternoon! Are you going to McAleer tonight? Let me know how it goes . . . . Lisa

Emily said...

Who was the guy at school picking up your children??! :)

Andrea said...

Ha Ha Ha...........you would have had me up until the end, but as Emily said, I saw your husband!!! :)

Unknown said...

evil. pure evil. i was freaking out for you. i made brent read your blog because i hadn't gotten to the bottom...

Anonymous said...

You suck.. I was concerned for you all and then I get to the bottom! >:)