Monday, March 23, 2009

Mom Quiz

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Kyle - I love you
Rhia -Sorry we don't have any food
Iain - Go do stuff for me
Teagan - Clean up the toy room

2. what makes mom happy?
Kyle - When she know we have a clean car/house
Rhia - When she takes a nap
Iain - When we clean up the toy room
Teagan - When I give her a kiss

3. What makes mom sad?
Kyle - When we don’t obey her
Rhia - When the house is not clean
Iain - She's never sad
Teagan - When we don't obey her

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kyle - She doesn’t usually
rhia - she raps
Iain - She raps
Teagan - when she giggles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kyle -Umm…a show off?
Rhia - I have no idea, little?
Iain - she liked playing

6. How old is your mom?
Kyle -53 no no no, 34
Rhia - 35
Iain - 35
Teagan - 35

7. How tall is your mom?
Kyle - 4 feet
Rhia - 5 feet, no I think 7 feet
Iain - 10 feet
Teagan - BIG

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kyle - Be with us
Rhia - take naps
Iain - color
Teagan - lay down

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kyle- Go to starbucks
Rhia - Take naps
Iain - work
Teagan - clean up the toy room

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kyle -Giving me most of the money
Rhia - being funny
Iain - getting rich
Teagan - singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kyle - Baking
Rhia - coloring
Iain - cleaning
Teagan - doing the "puter" (computer)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kyle - Making good food that we like
Rhia - following instructions for the road - like maps
Iain - sports
Teagan - I don't know

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Kyle - Takes Talks to mrs. Baumann and rejoices when she gets a phone
Rhia -Helps the school
Iain - Helps the school
Teagan - dishes

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kyle - Gross stuff
Rhia - quiche
Iain - chicken
Teagan - pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kyle - When she helps us
Rhia - I don't know
Iain - Because she's my mom
Teagan - she likes bears

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kyle - Gray matter (ben 10 alien)
Rhia - sleeping beauty
Iain - Handy Manny
Teagan - Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kyle - Fight, argue and have fun.
Rhia - We talk and watch TV
Iain - Play games
Teagan - Go to sleep and take naps

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kyle - We’re both humans and love each other.
Rhia - we both have red hair
Iain - We have the same skin
Teagan - We like McDonald's

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kyle - I’m a boy
Rhia - She likes different food than me
Iain - she has red hair and I don't
Teagan - I don't know

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kyle - She takes care of us
Rhia - She says she does
Iain - She does stuff for me
Teagan - She makes me happy


21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kyle - Anywhere, but is has to be with us.
Rhia - go to school
Iain - to the store, probably Walmart
Teagan - Pizza Hut

1 comment:

HEM said...

My favorites were the answers to #20!