Thursday, March 12, 2009

Teagan is 4

We started the day by heading to her favorite spot:
STARBUCKS...she loves the buck. When she was a baby, I used a trip to starbucks as my escape. I'd grab the baby and head out for a break. When you have other kids, taking the baby with you is a break. Go figure.

After a drink and a snack we headed to Build-A-Bear. While she has a bear, she was just a baby when she "built" it. Just Teags and Mommy building her bear! Wow...we had fun. She immediately picked the panda and quickly chose the outfit to match.


Step on the pump and fill the bear. Add a heart and sow it up. We love build-a-bear!


After we got our new bear, Julie, we stopped by those rides in the middle of the mall. I've entitled this picture WOW...they move! You see, I never put money in these things so she didn't really know they move. (Hey, at 75 cents a pop, I can't afford to let all the kids ride on these things!)


Another specialty...a normal size cookie from the food court WITH a princess castle on it. (IF we get cookies, I get the buy 3 get 1 free of the mini size!)


Then off to school where we had a party with her friends!



After a delicious meal at her favorite restaurant, McDonald's, we headed home to open gifts. Thanks for the book Iain!.



Sisters, Sisters, Rhia gave her a Max and Ruby DVD. It doesn't get any better than that!


My big brother, Kyle. She loves her big brother. Kyle gave her the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book!!


My precious babies.
Blessed momofkrit,
KT

No comments: