Monday, November 24, 2008

confusion

(Last night I bought a new 3 pack of gum.) ((My kids LOVE gum.))

8:25 am - Mommy stumbles downstairs after enjoying her sleep-in morning.
Iain comes running up with the pack of gum. Mommy, Mommy, can we have this now?
No, Iain, it is too early in the morning.
Ok, Mommy, can I just open the package for you so you won't have to do that yourself?
Ok, Iain, just be careful with those scissors.
Mommy, I'm just going to take the plastic wrap off this pack of gum so it is ready for you.
Mommy, I'm just going to give everyone a piece of gum to hold onto until you say we can eat it.
Mommy, everyone has a piece of gum now, can we please eat it?

(Still not quite awake) What? Oh, ok, I guess it is ok to eat it now.

Did I just get scammed? I'm a bit confused.... and for some reason I am chewing gum!!

mom of sneaky kids,
KT

No comments: