Saturday, November 8, 2008

NEW TABLE

7 years ago we moved into our house. In addition to the house we also purchased the refrigerator, the kitchen table, and the Ford Winstar van from the owners. While the van and the frig were new, the table was not.
We used the table.
we really used the table.
I have 4 kids who really used the table.
I sanded and painted the table.
I cleaned the table.
The table is dead.






This evening my brother-in-law David and his wife Kathie delivered a new table to our door. My Mom and my sister Amy generously gifted me with this gorgeous table 6 chairs.
I can't tell you how excited I am and how blessed I am.




Dave was here so Dave did what Dave does....Tighten and attach and fix things. I love how Dave always seems to be here when I need a fix it guy! dave you rock...




Flip that table boys, but don't scratch or drop it!!


Ok, baby, you and me how is going to win???




From hand wrestling to 3 hand wrestling...Katie loses.
Oh yeah, we're gonna love our new table..
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas to me!!!
KT

1 comment:

eckman fam said...

it looks great! you deserve it!!!