Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Before 8:00 am

This morning before 8:00 am

Rhia - woke early as usual and got herself dressed and ready for school and then began about her morning task of getting the rest of the family ready. She made lunches and breakfasts and encouraged and persuaded and eventually whined because of the late hour at which they were leaving for school. (7:20)

Teagan - woke talking...saying, Mommy I can't open mine eyes, I'm too tired. However, she refused to say in bed.

Iain - woke and was a ragdoll for about 10 minutes until I reminded him it was 100 DAY at school and he was able to wear his 100 DAY sweatshirt we had made for him. It has 1-100 written on it. He did a fabulous job. He dressed and began his morning routine of cereal and desperatly trying to find his shoes which are always in the same place. Then he proceeded with his daily copying of his sisters just to annoy them. All was well.

Kyle - woke with a ACHOOO and nasty cough. His voice sounds like it is changing although he is too young and his cough is deep and not fun. He looked miserable and asked for 10 minutes. I finally had his Daddy talk to him and we decided to keep him home. However, before 8:00 he was downstairs starving. He does have some sort of cold going on, but I fear it could be a long day. He just announced that if he doesn't make it through the final round of American Idol then he wants to go on and be a professional basket ball player. I guess the Jr. Titan basketball team that our little Classical School provides has inspired him.

Fiona has jumped on everyone's face and played with her bone and eaten her breakfast and now she's down for the morning.

Mommy is well, amazed that morning is here already and amazed that I've already been awake for 2 hours and feel like I just got up and need to sleep for 3 more days. Good news though: around 11:00 my new K-Cups for my coffee maker will be delivered and then I'll be a live wire as I try all the different flavors!

Thanks all for now. It is only 8:00 am so who knows what else will happen today. Remember this is the life of,
woj, and momofkrit,
KT

No comments: