Saturday, February 21, 2009

reclaiming the roost

So you've heard the term, the chicken has flown the coop. Today, I am going to coin the term reclaiming the roost. See, my house looks like I, the chicken, have flown the coop. However, my arm is feeling better, my cough has subsided and it is time to start clucking.

We are going to cluck through the kitchen and find the counters.
We are going to cluck through the living room and disinfect the couch.
We are going to cluck through the laundry room and once we reach the washer, we'll start it.
We are going to cluck through the bathrooms and rediscover the joy of sitting with peace.
We are going to cluck through the bedrooms and make the beds.
We are going to cluck through the toy rooms and hope to make it to the other side.

Off to find my little chicks and make them cluck.... (oh this will be fun...)
Reclaiming the roost,
KT

No comments: