Monday, February 2, 2009

socks

I now have an ENTIRE basket of folded matched socks.
I still have an entire basket of mismatched socks. But I no longer have 2 baskets of mismatched socks. This morning I proudly showed my work to the kids and they were very impressed. Rhia said, "WOW Mommy, you did ALL that?"

Now, getting the appropriate socks into the appropriate rooms and drawers might be another challenge. However...I'm gonna give it a try. If I succeed, I'm gonna take my sister Erin's advice and treat myself to Starbucks...real Starbucks...with fat AND whip!

:-)

3 comments:

HEM said...

VICTORY!!!!!!!

1 basket down and 1 to go!

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go fold my stocks!

Love, Aunt Helen

Emily said...

Yeah!!!...now about those veggies...heehee

Unknown said...

i remember doing this task once or twice at your house! and boy did it feel good!! yay momofkrit!!