Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Day in the LIfe of...Me

Awakened from a dead sleep:
Mom-Mom I set my gym clothes out last night, but Kyle is wearing them!! Please get up and help me. (They actually wear the same size except for pants.)

Getting ready:
Mom, Did you pack my lunch?
Mom, where is my backpack?
I can't find my other shoe...
Are you ordering me 2 hotdogs for lunch?

Driving to school:
Mom, I'm freezing. I'm hot. He touched me. Tell him to be quiet. She just slapped me. Mom, please go over my spelling words. No, do MY Bible test. No MY TEST IS TODAY... Did you bring money for my hotdog?

At school:
Mom, can I please watch a video? Actually I want to color. Can I have a snack? I'm thirsty Mom. I have to go to the bathroom...Is it time for aftercare yet? NO, Teagan it is only 8:30 and yes you may have Another Lolipop!

Walking through the hallway:
Hi Mom, my belly hurts.
Hi Mom, my test went great!
Hi MOm, I got a cut on my finger!
Mom, can I play with a friend after school.
Did you order me a hotdog?

Driving home from school:
I'm hungry. Mom, please tell me you have snacks. I'm thirsty. She stole my pencil. No, it was my pencil. Stop singing I'm trying to do my math problems. Mom, can you time me for 1 minute. Here Mom, please check this math paper. (Remember I'm driving here!) Mom, I NEED a snack. I have to go to the bathroom.

At Home:
Look Mom, I made a picture for you! I even cut it out! SEE!! (I see the mess in the other room where all the pieces are all over the floor I just mopped.) Mom, thanks for cleaning the Living Room, it is much more fun to jump in here now. Can we ice skate on the floor mom? Are we having a snack tonight? She kicked me. He punched me. Can I have a sticker? Where are the Sharpies? I'm starving.

Bedtime:
I'm not tired. Can I have a snack. Will you snuggle with me? We didn't read. I didn't get to play today. My belly hurts. Mom, come tuck me in. Mom, are you coming in my room next. Mom, can I get a drink. Mom, I need to talk to you. BZZZ the dryer is done, BRRing the dishwasher is going...scrape scrape the dog wants in...PANG PANG goes my head. Goodnight children!! Please go to sleep now. I love you all very much.

Mom...I'm still hungry....

Mom...what is for lunch tomorrow?

Mom, can we go to Applebees tomorrow night for dinner?

AHHHHHHH....

I'm going to bed and dreaming about children with full bellies.

KT

No comments: