Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bridal shopping

So today I took Rhia, Iain, and Teagan and we ventured to the bridal shop in town to see our Miss Lindsay try on a few dresses. I gave the typical speech about Don't touch anything, Don't run, Don't yell, Don't - well do anything wrong.

So we get there and there are many beautiful dresses and lots of cool jewelry and accessories. Rhia immediately went for the tiara's while Iain tried to hide under the dress rack. Teagan found a mirror to entertain herself and I attempted to look calm and converse with Miss Linsday and her step-mom.

It was fun to watch her try on dresses and it was actually also fun to watch the kids in this new environment. Iain and Teagan found chairs covered in fabric and decided to hide underneath them. I actually didn't know where they were!

Tomorrow Rhia and I will join Miss LIndsay and attend a Bridal Expo with lots of vendors and I'm sure that will be fun. Rhia inherited her cool sense of fashion from Miss Lindsay so I love to watch the 2 of them shop together.

That is all for now.

Momofkrit,
KT