Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Monday

Up at 6, out the door by 7 headed to work/school.
Assembly at school...keep Teagan quiet and occupied.
Take a break and run to Costco for lunch items for kids.
Play nurse in the afternoon and go through lots of old files.
Leave school/work with 5 kids at 4:00
Drop off Ray
Arrive ON TIME at tap to discover it is cancelled due to weather.
Yeah..BTW: it was flurrying at school but at home there were 4 inches on the ground.
Ok, skip Tap call Daddy cancel his 5:30 pick-up from tap lessons.
Drive home on slippery unplowed roads.
Uh...my driveway is long and uphill and with 4 inches of snow, my van ain't gonna make it.
Kids OUT: hike up the hill and find your gloves...I don't care if they match.
Someone please explain to me why I only have 1 shovel and 4 children?
6:00 - I have shoveled the driveway and managed to get the van up the hill.
Daddy calls...he'll be late.
Now on to making some sort of dinner.
check math, study history, Bible, vocab, spelling, and science.

Oh right switch the laundry:
WHAT IN THE WORLD??? Just for the record: washable markers means the ink washes off. It does NOT mean the markers themselves can go through the wash. Now my washer is green. Great.

Ok..a bath with bubbles and a Little Penguin in a glass and I am calmer.

Now on to watch 24 and then probably Law and Order to calm down after 24.
Good thing tomorrow is Tuesday...I don't think I could handle another Monday just yet.

kt

No comments: