Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ballet Date

So this morning Rhiannon and I went shopping for shoes to wear on her date with daddy. We failed at finding shoes, but we did find the cutest little dress and we have shoes at home. We painted her nails and I pulled her curly hair up and pinned it making her look as if she had been to a beauty shop for an updo.

She left with her Daddy headed to Philly for a pre-ballet build a bear luncheon and then to see a ballet. I love when my husband takes the kids one on one for events. He is such a great Dad and it just warms my heart to think of the memories they are creating.

Praise God for a Daddy who loves his little girl and desires to spend time with her and do things with her that make her happy. Next up: Teagan...I think they are going for breakfast. How fun.

Blessed to be Mom of krit and WoJ,
KT

No comments: