Friday, June 27, 2008

Things that annoy me

Ordering a Ceasar Salad at an Italian restaurant and the waitress looking at you with boredom in her face saying, "What kind of dressing do you want on that?" Uh, Maybe Ceasar, do you have that? Yes, I think we have that. GRRR....

Driving through McDonald's to get cheap ice cream for the kids and the lady says they only have carmael sundae's. I order 5 and 2 packs of cookies. I drive around and she gives me the cookies. I wait for the sundae's. Then she proceeds to tell me that they are out of ice cream. So, my question is what was she trying to sell me before, 5 cups of plain carmael?

Breaking up the same fight minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day. She touched me, he cut in front of me, she pulled my hair, he took my book, she called me a name, blah, blah, blah.....selfishness makes me crazy......

Blessed to be momofkrit and woj,
KT

No comments: