Sunday, June 8, 2008

OOPS...forgot to mention

So when you have young children and you go away overnight, I suggest making sure they understand that you'll be back tomorrow and not tonight. YIKES. I called to say goodnight last night and the tears were abundant. Mommy, you didn't tell me you were going away for a WHOLE night. (keep in mind we left at 5:00 and will be back less than 24 hours later.) I didn't get to read to my daughter Rhiannon, and Iain needs to snuggle with me and Kyle needed to tell me about their time in the sprinkler and Teagan, well, actually Teagan didn't seem to care. :-)

I'm sure they all survived, but note to self: leaving the house with an overnight bag and saying Goodbye I'll see you tomorrow does not count as telling the kids I'll be gone overnight.

Blessed to be Momofkrit and WoJ,
KT

No comments: