Saturday, October 4, 2008

E for Effort

My husband is great. He really is. I have a shirt that I like to wear which says, MY HUSBAND ROCKS. I love telling the world how great he is.

Ok, so all perfection has a flaw... that would be my cooking. Or at least that is what I am told. This evening my hubby told me he had the best meal of his week at lunchtime today. He was tailgating at a football party!! How good could it be?

What does that say about my cooking? Not much. Questioning my hubby as to what that says about my cooking his response was...well...fast forward to where he politely told me that I get an E for EFFORT.

We have already established that I don't like cleaning.
I'm not good at cooking.
Laundry is my Nemesis.

hmm...good thing I found a day job cause being a housewife doesn't sound like it fits me very well!!

momofkrit and woj,
KT :-)

1 comment:

eckman fam said...

stop right now...i just used your sticky chicken recipe the other night....i LOVE it!