Tuesday, October 14, 2008

red spices can be tricky

This morning my father-in-law drove my children to school. Every Tuesday he drives them and my mother-in-law makes them breakfast for the car ride. (so sweet!) Anyway, apparently my kids got to school a bit late today even though they left on time. The reason?

The cinnamon sugar container was apparently switched with Old Bay Seasoning! OOPS...So they made a stop to get a new bagel.

I think that is the best excuse I've ever heard of for being a few minutes late for school! :-)

I sent the above e-mail to the kids teachers and this response came from Rhia's teacher:

wow, the old "we swithched the cinnamon with the old bay" excuse again..... third time this week!

I love her sense of humor.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is sooo funny!! I hate it when that happens!!