Thursday, October 9, 2008

PJ's with friends

This evening I ventured out being so very tired, but looking forward to spending time with friends. I went to pick up my friend Liz who is turning 30 tomorrow, well, today, and we stopped at Starbucks for a treat and then headed to another friends house for dessert.





With 5 ladies from our couples small group last year we celebrated with Liz and even got to talk to another friend in Ohio who recently moved away and had her 4th baby boy this afternoon. CONGRATS CARRIE!!





Pumpkin cake, apple pie, cookies and more...it was so delicious. But the best part was sitting with friends in our PJ's talking about life. Yes, we really wear our Pj's, I even went in my big fluffy purple slippers!





We left at 11:30 and I'm home now at 12:30 and about to get ready for bed. What a crazy late night in the middle of the week, but what a treat to refresh and renew with sisters in the Lord.





When I came home it looked like this... guess the evening at home wasn't quite refreshing and renewing...




Do you think I should move them?

Nah....sleep well my loves.
Thanks for the fun, girls.
KT

No comments: