Monday, October 13, 2008

up for qualification


This morning I fixed the ducks. You can sort of see here the fading ducks on our wall and my new addition. Of course I don't have yellow paint and although I have the duck stencil which my sister made me keep in case I had any more children, I'm not a great artist so I improvised.

I used my publisher feature made a duck to attach to the wall. Isn't she cute!!

TEAGS WAS VERY HAPPY!!!!

So she wouldn't feel slighted, I also made a little spot for Fiona our pet. Iain likes to call her fifi.

You may now send in my nomination for mother of the year. Oh wait, nope, hold off on that, Teags already made her lunch this morning. Maybe tomorrow....:-)

momofkrit,
KT

2 comments:

eckman fam said...

what are the other ducks to the right for? is there something you need to post on your blog katie???

Unknown said...

i love that teagan finally got her duck. its never too late...