Saturday, October 4, 2008

finder - giver

So what is it about being a mom that allows you to have this amazing ability to find things?

Mom, where are my sneakers?
Uh...check under your sister's bed.
Yup, thanks mom!

Mom, where is my DS?
Uh, look in my computer bag.
Yup, thanks mom!

Mom, have you seen my ballet shoes?
Yeah, try your shoe bin.
Yup, thanks mom!

Honey, have you seen my keys?
Try the table beside the couch.
Great, thanks.

Mom, where is my mine?
Teags, try the toy room.
Yeah, thanks mom.

Mom, where is my Latin book?
Try the car.
Yup, thanks mom.

Where are my pokemon cards?
Uh..that's easy, look on the floor in your room.
Oh, yeah, thanks mom.

It is a great joy and pleasure to have the "mom-sense" and ability to be the finder and giver in my family. I love being able to find things and give my family joy.

momofkrit and woj,
KT

1 comment:

Amy Weimer said...

Yes, but can you find what YOU are looking for?