Monday, August 11, 2008

Kaden eats a smore!

As a mom of 4 children I have been there. You have a baby and you are leaving for a date with your hubby. Although you know the person is qualified to watch your precious baby you still remind your sitter of the basics.

This evening my sister, Erin, left her baby boy Kaden with me while she went out with Steven. Kaden is 9 months old and loves life and loves to eat. I made waffles for the older kids and after obtaining permission I served very small pieces of waffle to Kaden. NO SYRUP! I had to laugh at this because as an aunt this seems funny. However, I remember when my babies were young and I didn't give them sweets either.

Because my sister was so careful to leave me instructions on what he could and couldn't eat I decided to have a little fun with her. The above picture shows Kaden eating a smore. Don't tell my sister, but I staged the picture and he never actually took a bite! I did however, make this delightful picture a screensaver on her computer. :-) I am an evil sister!!

Mean sister of Erin,

KT

No comments: