Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MIss Katie rocks

So this evening Miss Katie called to come by and tuck the kids into bed. (She babysat/nannied for us for several years while I was very busy procreating) She is now working 6 days a week at a local store and works long hours. Tomorrow is her day off.
She misses the kids a lot and they miss her as well. So she says to me, Can I borrow Teagan tomorrow morning? I thought hard and responded, borrow her tomorrow morning? You can take her now! :-) It was 9:30 pm.

So Teags is off to "party hard" tonight and then have a tea party in the morning and I get to go to work tomorrow without my junior assistant to the assistant to the director of development as she is lovingly being called.

Miss Katie rocks! She is happy to see Teags, Teags is delighted to see her, and I'm delighted that they are both delighted and together. Bonus...

Blessed to know Miss katie!!
KT

No comments: