Friday, August 1, 2008

My day of Freedom

Began with a sudden start when I was awakened by the fire alarm going off in my kitchen. Soon after I was served delicious hot coffee with eggs and bacon and bread with jam. Breakfast in bed! What a treat!! My husband Rocks!!

I spent the day trying to clean up the mess we created last night with the contents of the closet in our house. I have not succeeded. As my son said when he returned this evening, "Mom, you put the word mess in messy." Funny thing is it looks SOO much better than it did just a few hours ago.

Anyway, I highly recommend this great new hotel for kids that I found. You drop your kids off at bedtime one night and then go pick them up in time for bed the next night. 3 meals, tons of snacks, wardrobe changes covered in the charges. Great place...If you'd like the name of the couple that run it you can ask me. I must tell you though, don't ask them for a few weeks, I'm pretty sure they are worn out from their recent guests. :-)

I'd send a picture of my finished closet, but...well stay tuned..

KT

No comments: