Thursday, August 28, 2008

Listen to your Kids

Since 6:30 this morning Iain has been trying to tell me something. Although we talked on the way to school, during the day at school, and on the way home from school, it wasn't until we pulled into the driveway that Iain finally had an audience and made his announcement.

Pointing to his waist, Iain said, "Mom, here is the problem". Seeing nothing upsetting, I waiting for more information. "I don't have on any underwear!" "WHAT?????" I say looking at his uniform shorts and thinking how uncomfortable that must have been. "Why not Iain?" "I forgot to put them on this morning. I tried to tell you!"

oops...listen to your kids...sometimes it is vitally important information. :-)

Blessed to be Momofkrit,
KT

2 comments:

Tom Martin said...

OOPS!!!!!

Unknown said...

i have a recollection of kyle doing the same thing around that time in his life...