Friday, August 1, 2008

GUEST AUTHOR....

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO BRING YOU A GUEST AUTHOR...
THIS SPECIAL AUTHOR IS THE WONDERFUL FRIEND WHO TOOK MY KIDS AND GAVE ME A DAY OF FREEDOM...HERE WAS HER E-MAIL TO ME...ENJOY....

I will never again say to you I am tired with two kids...................I am now in awe of you and any other Mother with more than 2! In all seriousness, we are really doing fine. They have not been a problem at all. Just the following:

Teags was attached to my hip ALL last night : )
We had to prepare the table and guest for our tea party
The boys decide that they are dirty and want to take a shower.
Iain fell asleep by 10pm on the couch
I put the girls down by 10:30pm and Teagan was still awake and talking up a storm - We read 2 stories and turned out the lights but of course "talk, talk , talk"
Meanwhile the boys were in the basement - just chillin
Stan carries Iain upstairs
I finally get the boys upstairs - but not happy about the sleeping arrangements. I was not going to put Iain in the top bunk. So, Trevor volunteered to sleep with Iain in the bottom while Kyle slept in the top.
Ok, all quiet at 11:30pm
6:15am - I am still in the bed, but guess what I hear - Rhia in the bathroom, then Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls, it is too early!! : )
Of course, by the time I say don't wake Teagan, they are all coming downstairs. The boys follow. Stan starts laughing.
Cinnonmon rolls made and Rhia eats fruity pebbles
After, they say we are still hungry. - I told them I will fix breakfast later in the morning.
Buster grabs Rhia's little purple animal - I get it from him, but Rhia doesn't want it back - because it is wet.
They all go off their sep. ways, until I hear "Mrs. Baines, Teagan peed on the steps. Oh, yes, a nice dripping down the steps. It was my fault - I forgot about first thing in the morning to make her go to the bathroom. I remembered last night, but not this morning.
So, Teagan has had her bath and dressed.
Rhia, Iain and Taylor have been up in her room playing, while the boys were downstairs.
Rhia just comes to me and asks "Is breakfast ready"
Oh, I just realized that I haven't had my detox drink yet............ I hope you are smiling and not saying "oh no", because I am excited about today and all of our little children...............gotta go, Teagan wants her tea party, but breakfast has to be first - and it is only 8:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love ya!

My loving response to her was
"so your point is.... sounds like an average day to me!!" :-)

If my guest author had any energy left after I picked up my kids at 9:30 this evening she would tell you that she had a great time today, the tea party was delightful, and that she accomplished nothing today except feeding 6 children and delighting the heart of a 3 year old with lots of special attention.

TO MY GUEST AUTHOR I SAY....THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm confused to the part about teagan talking up a storm! i've never heard her speak!!

momofkrit said...

yeah, well, THAT has changed! :-)