Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Overheard this morning

Sleepy Iain, "Mom can I have some breakfast with butter."
Translation: bagels with butter.

Rhia at lunch at IHOP: "Mom, is that person a boy or a girl and what did she say anyway?"
Translation: our waitress looked rather, well, just human and had a heavy accent.

Teagan at IHOP: "EWWWWW, Kyle I am NEVER touching you ever again."
Translation: Kyle's face was covered in strawberry sauce!"

Aubrie at IHOP: "Mom, these chocolate chips taste different than they did last time."
Translation: I know mom said I HAD to eat this or we were taking it home for dinner so what kind of excuse can I make to get out of it! :-)

Kyle at IHOP: "Mom, this ketchup is addicted to me!"
Translation: I think he means 'I am addicted to ketchup'.

Kaden at IHOP: "SQUEEEL!!!!!"
Translation: It sure was fun to knock that entire plate of cut up pancakes on the floor! Hmm what else can I grab......

Katie and Erin: "CHECK PLEASE"
Translation: What were we thinking bringing 6 kids to Ihop for lunch. Let's get out of here as quietly and quickly as we can!!!

Never a dull moment for this momofkrit, aunt to KA, and sister to Emme,
KT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i remember an ihop trip with that approximate crowd. minus kaden. but teagan was his age...