Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My 5:00 car

Why does my car hate me so much? Really and truly we are not friends. I know I don't always take perfect care of it, but I do wash it a few times a year, I vacuum it out at least once a month. I use it every day telling it how much I appreciate it. Why does it hate me so much? Flat tires leaving me stranded at the Ymca, on the road. Alternators, batteries, brakes...I do get the oil changed and have it inspected...Why me? Today was my day off. Teags and I enjoyed a nice long PJ morning. Waiting until 1:00 to go out we talked all morning of our trip to Starbucks, just me and her. Yeah, so finally in the car backing out of the driveway and something isn't right. Quick turn around, back up the driveway and sure enough, I have a flat. Thankful it wasn't on the weekend during our trips to MD and DE and MD, I am still caused to question, is it 5:00 somewhere? KT

No comments: