Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yesterday

So Sunday night I went to great efforts to prepare for Monday morning. All the backpacks were ready AND in the car. The lunch boxes were packed and in the outside frig. My bags were packed AND in the car. Everyone's clothes down to belts and shoes were out and ready to go. I had even ironed my clothes and the boys shirts for the week. (If you don't know, I don't often iron!!)

Saying to my hubby right before bed that I hoped all this prep work would make our morning easier, I joked that someone would probably get sick or something because after all this is my life. I then immediatly prayed that God would spare us any sickness. He did indeed, Praise the Lord, and He also gave us a bit more sleep than expected. In spite of efforts to set 2 alarms we all overslept and my hubby woke us all up at 7:00 AM! In case you don't know, we are supposed to LEAVE at 7:00 AM. AND I had to take the kids which meant I was working all day.

In 15 minutes flat we were all dressed and in the car with all our supplies. We even made it to school in record time arriving at 7:58 am. Good thing I planned ahead! :-)

Momofkrit,
KT

No comments: