Monday, July 21, 2008

Surprised? I'm not

So would anyone be surprised if I told you that I walked into Big Lots today with 4 children in hand and watched as my 4 children walked away from me in 4 different directions?

Are you surprised to learn that I found Iain on an 8 step stanted ladder? Rhia looking at jewelry? Teagan running towards me holding a breakable clock? I actually don't remember where Kyle was...

Raise your hand if you are surprised that Mommy forgot that today was belt testing at karate and we didn't have class? If you have raised your hand you will also be surprised to realize that we were actually at Big Lots killing 45 minutes before going to karate.

Shout aye if you are surprised that Mommy stayed at the studio to talk with the instructor about Kyle's future classes and the kids took advantage of the time to play tag in the waiting room. This of course caused Mr. Watson to leave the office and go to the waiting room and tell the kids to sit quietly.

Go ahead and stand up if are surprised that Teagan entered the Karate office while I was talking with the teacher and with a proud face said, "Mommy, I goed potty!"

Keep standing if you are shocked that in her hands were her underwear which had fallen off in the bathroom and she was waving them in the air to show me she needed help. (How embarrasing.) The teacher was so kind and told me this wasn't the first time a child had stood in his office holding their underwear.

If you are standing up, raising your hand, shouting aye, and displaying a shocked look on your face then you have not read any of my former blogs. This is all par for the course for this blessed momofkrit and woj,

KT

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Katie, I had to sign on so I could respond. Words can not describe the expression on my face rignt now! ROFL :-)